- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – Left – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, this operation consists of removal and installation, dissassembly and reassembly of the Axle Shaft Assembly and replacement of the Axle Shaft.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. And fill system with proper amount of antifreeze.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE REAR PADS AND ROTORS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BATT
- REMOVE AND REPLACE FILTERS
JACKSON S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/31/2021